Why have two separate systems for visitor management and access control?
There comes a time in any company’s life cycle where IT has to stop and reevaluate all the tools they’re managing. With SaaS taking over every aspect of a company’s operations, the need to cleanse has become more frequent.
One way to accomplish this is by consolidating two different products with the same vendor, which can give you a number of benefits like bigger discounts, less systems to manage, and fewer renewal meetings. Trust us, the thought of fewer renewal meetings is as pleasant as meditating on a Saturday at the Presidio.
Simplifying the process
At Sequr, we’re on a mission to make managing physical security for the modern enterprise as easy as possible. We launched a beautiful, seamless access control management system that allows customers to automate access provisioning through identity management integrations. The next major step for us was to create an integrated visitor management system.
We have a ton of respect for visitor management systems that have revolutionized this space for companies, but we believe that visitor management should be a natural component of your overall access management system. That’s exactly what we’ve built.
Our native visitor management app allows you to have one central platform for tracking and managing physical access to all your offices. Whether it’s a guest or an employee, we believe that all access to your office or facility is better managed on an integrated platform, not to mention how much easier it is to have everything in one place. :)
Here's how Sequr's Visitor Management system works:
- Grab an iPad and download the Sequr Visitor Management App
- Pair the iPad with your access control system:
- Setup your sign-in flow
- Sit back and enjoy the peace of mind of having one less system and vendor to manage
- Now you have both your access and visitor logs all in one easily accessible cloud environment.
- One central user database from your source-of-truth identity management system.
- Save money! Our solution is significantly less expensive than leading visitor management systems.